Friday 10 April 2015

Where it all began

My journey to a more organised life has had its ups and downs. When I began having children my lack of routine and order revealed itself.  I prayed for help. I entered Koorong and found the Sandra Felton books. She started the group Messies Anonymous revolution.  I bought a new book every few months and referred back to them when ever I went off course.

Myorganised life began to take shape one ssystem at a time. Next The FlyLady offered inspiration to create routines to create a home that functions.

Moving forward seven years and my life is structured and a lot more predictable.  I have setmmorning and afternoon routines that are carried out like clock work
 And I have various lists including the Kikki-K weekly checklist to keep me on track.  My diary os always on hand to jot down important tasks and events. Plus, I have folders for bills; grocery lists; goals; tax and reference.

I am even reaching the point where I can be excited to hear about The Minimalists and their journey to truly appreciating life separately to Stuff! But that's another story,  or should I say "post".

I challenge you to get organised today!


No comments:

Post a Comment