Tuesday 24 March 2015

Welcome

Welcome to the site with lots of creative and current information on keeping your home organised. Some photos will arrive soon.

My goal is huge. My aim is to become famous...I want to be on TV as the First Female organising expert.  I believe I have the skills and experience to help anyone, anywhere organise their space. I am great at looking at a space and figuring out how to make the stuff in it function!!

This week my morning project has been my wardrobe. Today I used two plain containers to store rolled up, colour-coded t-shirts on the top shelf in the walk-in wardrobe. I disgarded the old T-shirts that did not make me smile anymore and worked with resources already in my home to create a beautiful storage space!!

I look forward to sharing all my tips and tricks from the land of the Big Crocs.


No comments:

Post a Comment